eForm Suite - Hybrid Capturing Enhancement for TeleForm
- Doubles the value of your TeleForm Solution by enhancing TeleForm with several functions for the hybrid capturing of paper and eForms.
- Creates intelligent eForms in the recognized HTML or Acrobat® PDF-Format
- Supports Acrobat Version 5 to 9.1 Standard, Professional and Reader. Also supports the adding of Adobes „extended usage rights“ for Reader.
- Supports webbrowsers like Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari on Windows, Linux and Apple Macintosh.
- Features high performance form merge functions for the pre-filling and sending of eForms as well as the acceptance of eForm data per web server, email, database and directory polling.
Five High Performance Modules to expand your Cardiff TeleForm Solution
The eForm Suite consists of five new modules, which can either be used individually, or connected with the aid of the TeleForm application to a hybrid capturing solution.
This module is directly integrated in the TeleForm Designer and allows you to export a TeleForm Form Definition as an intelligent eForm in Acrobat PDF or HTML format. All fields created in the TeleForm Designer (entry fields, segmented handwriting, single choice, multiple choice, text fields, date fields) are converted. TeleForm form fields are converted to electronic fill-in fields, field logic and plausibility rules are automatically applied.
Skipping orders, mandatory and optional fields, field templates (date, license plate number, etc.) are provided for. The eForm Suite automatically completes the forms with interactive buttons for the navigation, saving and sending of forms. The Form Generator publishes generated forms in pre-defined directories, to a web server or other portal application.
At predefined intervals, this module retrieves completed forms or their data from any chosen data source via Directory-Polling, eMail-Polling, FTP (Data acceptance routines based on ASP, PHP and JSP). The Data Agent decrypts any encrypted information sent and directs it to the TeleForm Reader for interpretation, logic checks and graphic generation. Individual response pages for each form can be provided.
AMP Connect Agent
The performance of the TeleForm Automerge Publisher is underestimated by users. This TeleForm Export Connect Agent makes using the Automerge Publisher child’s play. Create TIF or PDF documents using TeleForm fields and send these, for example, as email or fax.
eForm Connect Agent
This multi media data export agent can create new form processes from a captured form using fax, eMail, print and directory print outs. It fills out form templates and sends these via email or deposits them in directories. It can also selectively embed scanned documents into PDF forms, allowing for visual testing and approval processes within eForms.
Have you ever been confronted with the task of documenting a TeleForm form project? With this add-in-module you can create graphically concise PDF documentation of your form project at the drop of a hat. Field arrangements, field types, field names and field properties are quickly accessible and visualized in a graphic representation of the form.
next: Reasons for eForm Suite